IDRL thrives to become a leading architecture research lab that advances building technology research and curriculum development. IDRL serves as a collaborative working space where different faculties and students within the SoA and other academic units collaborate and provide student's research experience with accomplished faculties in various disciplines.
- Advanced Environmental Systems
- Advanced Materials and Structural Systems
- High-Performance Building Enclosures
- Sustainable Building Systems Integration
- Performative Computation
Affiliated Research ProGrAMS
- Ph.D. Program in Infrastructure and Environmental System: https://ines.uncc.edu/